- Stream BAS/BMS, energy management system, and SCADA data from your facilities and assets to the cloud for analysis and reporting
- Share your facility and energy data with service providers using automated and secure APIs
- View detailed, accurate real time energy use and cost by building and systems (HVAC, lighting, plug load)
- Receive alerts for out-of-boundary energy use, cost, or activity
- Avoid costly demand charges with data-driven forecasts and automated load curtailment
- Measure, verify and report the ROI of energy upgrades and investments
- Comply with LEED Version 4, California Title 24, IPMVP options B and C, and automate the collection and analysis of data for ASHRAE Level 2 audits
Energy Supply Optimization
- Assess and track performance of your renewable energy projects
- Forecast long term energy demand based on usage and weather patterns
- Automate participation in demand response programs
- Automate building control and avoid expensive BAS deployments.
- Identify equipment and facility management issues with our easy-to-use facility detection and diagnostics (FDD) and anomaly detection solutions.
- Automatically integrate with work order management solutions to ensure facilities staff act on the insights
- Benchmark facilities within your portfolio to identify poor performers
- Automatically calculate carbon emissions for public disclosures
- Track progress towards reduction targets and goals
- Calculate complex time-of-use carbon emissions estimates
Whether you own, manage or service a building or a portfolio of buildings, MelRok can streamline your operations and reduce your facility and energy expenses. We make the most of your existing assets, at one building or across a whole enterprise, and avoid costly and unnecessary hardware upgrades and excessive implementation labor expenses.